SIMPLER Hair Color Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of simplerhaircolor com 12 of 27

simpler hair color reviews

I have only used the product three times. I was initially hesitant about coloring my hair, as I had never done or considered it before, especially since I keep my hair so short. However, I absolutely love the results and how effortless the process was. The color is subtle and natural, with some grays still showing, which is exactly what I wanted. I will certainly be a repeat customer.

great product!

She offered a replacement which I am awaiting.Unfortunate this was a disappointing first impression. The product is easy to use, no irritation, and does the job perfectly. It does what it's supposed to and has lots of uses for touching up beards. The service and speed of delivery to the uk 2. The colour match is great, feel so much younger so thank you. I love the ease of application and the finished result.

Mens hair color for beards

Personally, I have not found another product that works as well as this one. I like that the container puts out the correct amount of the dye and the activator and mixes easily. When I apply it I don’t worry about getting it on my skin as it does not stain my skin, I don’t know if others have had the same results.

Great customer service experience

Your system is a tube and a brush and some common sense.! I have dyed my hair in the morning before work it's so simple to do. The color lasts a couple of months at the least for me.

The Trustpilot Experience

Then rinse it out and use a color-preserving shampoo like R+Co Gemstone Color Shampoo to stop the process. The other thing you need to consider is what kind of hair dye you want. Permanent hair dye will offer the most coverage but won’t ever wash out (it will fade after a few weeks of washing and to keep it vibrant, you’ll need a color-preserving shampoo). Semi-permanent or demi-permanent hair dyes will start fading almost immediately and will eventually wash out. It sounds like a waste of time, but these non-permanent dyes are ideal for gray blending—when you want to minimize grays but not cover them completely.

I tried the Dyson Airstrait on my curly hair and the results were miraculous - CNN Underscored

I tried the Dyson Airstrait on my curly hair and the results were miraculous.

Posted: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 07:00:00 GMT [source]

Absolutely the finest beard color on the planet!!

I had a problem with the applicator. The product was replaced with a very posative response and no fuss. I highly recommend Simpler for men and woman. This product is also vegan which is very important to me.

I love how easy it is to use

I have not received the product yet—as promised 4-day shipping. Hi David, we are sorry about the poor experience! We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that issues like this are handled better moving forward and we are also working on better shipping options for our UK customers. We hope to have these available soon. Hi Altaf, we are terribly sorry about the poor experience and would genuinely appreciate the opportunity to make this right.

Not safe at all to use this product. I used to use Just for Men shampoo color but it irritated my scalp. So I switched to Madison Reed but the same result as far as irritation. Tried Simpler Hair Color and it was much more mild but after a year or so it started to irritate my scalp also. I am 72 and really only wanted partial coverage to be more natural.

simpler hair color reviews

Horrible product, After applied had to go ER

10/10Product - NO stains (my wife is delighted with that). NO adverse effects - what a relief not to be clawing my scalp at 3am. The colour is natural and blends in superbly with my hair. It's extremely easy to apply and wash off.

They used be really good especially when it comes to the shipping service. My package been shipped since March 22 and didn't move anywhere every time I check. I reached out to the support all the can do by offering me $10 and they say wait. Stop using cheap shipping service and go back to DHL or I promise you gonna lose more people for being dishonest by saying your package on the way and the reality it not. I agree with another reviewer who stated that the product in the can doesn’t come out equally. Agree that the brush is hard to clean as well.

I put a lot of research into several brands before purchasing and I was quite confident in Simpler. The purchase went smooth and I was excited for the first application. Unfortunately, the first can I received was a defect. A significant amount of product had been wasted as the can failed to release the actual color solution. Only the accompanying white cream application was released several times before I can get any colour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 Best Ported Subwoofer Box Design For Optimal Sound & Deep Bass

Famous Garden Centres Dublin City 2023